Medicare – MAPD
- 2020 First look at Competitiveness. (Click Here)
- 2020 BlueMedicare Choice (Regional PPO). (Click Here)
- 2020 BlueMedicare Saver (HMO) – Orange and Osceola County. (Click Here)
- 2020 BlueMedicare Complete (HMO D-SNP) – Orange, Osceola, Polk and Hills County. (Click Here)
- 2020 BlueMedicare Classic and Premier (HMO) – Orange, Osceola and Seminole County. (Click Here)
- 2020 BlueMedicare Select (PPO). (Click Here)
- 2020 BlueMedicare Value (PPO) – Broward, Miami-Dade, Orange, Palm Beach, Polk and St Lucie County. (Click Here)
Medicare – Supplement
- 2020 Medicare Supplement Brochure. (Click Here)
- 2020 Medicare Supplement Rates (Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, Plan D, Plan F and Plan G). (Click Here)
- 2020 Medicare Supplement Rates (Plan K, Plan L, Plan M and Plan N). (Click Here)
- 2020 Medicare Supplement Rates (Select B, Select C, Select D and Select M). (Click Here)
TOP 5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Medicare Supplements for members not interested in an MD /Hospital network, (desires full control and freedom) 10 plans to offer based on member’s needs and financial state. Members can add optional fitness club membership for $29.00 per month.
- Medicare Advantage Plans:
- PDP: (Prescription Coverage, tag on to a Medicare Supplement.)
- RPPO: Regional PPO servicing the State of Florida including 37 other States where members can travel and received care as if home using the nationwide Medicare Advantage Network.
- HMO: Several Options with different array of benefits based on Counties.
- DSNP: Available for members with dual enrollment into Medicare and Medicaid. (applies to select counties)
- FYI: (The advantage plans are enhanced with extra benefits: Healthy Blue Rewards, Silver Sneakers, Dental, Vision, Hearing Aids, Over the Counter items, and Transportation (These benefits are dependent of county and Plan, check your Medicare Matrix for full details)
- Drug Formularies are available for each Advantage Plan and can be found in Access Blue under the Medicare Toolkit.
- Medicare Providers: Log into Access Blue and go to the “provider search link” You will need MD last name, Zip code and MD specialty,
- If looking for a new doctor, make sure you select “accepting new members”