TOP 5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Plans are defined by Metals (Bronze, Silver Gold, Platinum. Each one has a distinctive targeting market
- Use FPL (Federal Poverty levels sheet) as a guide to prequalify a member (number of dependents vs household income)
- There are 4 different plan networks: 2 PPO’s = Blue Options with a larger PCP network, Blue Select Smaller network, 2 HMO’s = Blue Care Larger PCP network, My Blue smallest PCP network
- Different payment options to offer a member: Automatic payment taken from a debit or checking acct., pay online, pay at CVS, Ace, or local Florida Blue Retail Centers.
- Grace Period for members: ACA members grace period lasts 3 months. Off Market members remains 31 days.